Sunday, April 19, 2015

IPMS Best of the West Results

This weekend I made the trip up to Las Vegas to enter some of my work in the International Plastic Modelers' Society (IPMS) Best of the West competition. My primary entry was the recently completed Imperial Knight Titan which I had built specifically for entry into this competition.



In addition to the Knight I brought a Space Wolf Drop Pod and a Space Wolf Rhino.



Upon arriving at the venue I saw first hand just how tough the competition was. There were many entries into the Sci-Fi category including a scratch built scale model of the time machine from H.G. Wells' "The Time Machine". I am proud to say that my Titan took home 3rd place. The time machine took first, as well as fan favorite, and a highly detailed pod racer took 2nd place.


No comments:

Post a Comment